Furby Murder Mansion Furby Murder Mansion

Wha...? This is demented, but, I have to admit, it's pretty hilarious too. Great work!

Trey Spade Trey Spade

Great! Well written, well animated, only thing that let you down was the recording of some of the voices which sounded a bit tinny. Apart from that... GREAT JOB!

The Game Show Fantasy The Game Show Fantasy

Great!

Very funny. Really good pacing. It was a really nice little animation. Good work!

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Fantastic!

Great animation, brilliant voicework, good story - I can't fault it. Keep up the good work, and please make more!

Trey Archer Trey Archer

Sick and wrong, but pretty funny!

I laughed a lot. Great work, keep it up. It was very well written, with lots of very funny (if a bit wrong) lines. My only criticism was the voices sounded a bit echo-y, so maybe look at how you're recording your actors. Otherwise it was great, please make more!

Spirit Stars - "Darn Dog" Spirit Stars - "Darn Dog"

Nice work!

Really well animated. Voice acting was fantastic. Lot of jokes about Duck Hunt have been made before and this didn't bring anything new, but I'd like to see these characters in another movie. Please make more!

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Amazing!

Really fantastic! Everything about this cartoon was brilliant. If this is the teaser I can't wait to see thefull cartoon. Keep up the great work!

Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty

Weird, but I liked it!

Truly bizarre storyline, but GREAT animation! It was really charming, and the way you boiled the lines and coloured with squiggles combined with the jazz music gave it a really fun and zany energy. I loved it, please make more, and if I ever bump into you at the Northcote Social club I'll buy you a beer!

TheBoogley responds:

Excellent! I'm going to ask everyone I meet there if they are Mikaelus! :D

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

So wrong... but still funny...

I laughed, despite myself...

John of War John of War

Awesome!

Really funny. Great animation. Can't fault it!