Furby Murder Mansion Furby Murder Mansion

Wha...? This is demented, but, I have to admit, it's pretty hilarious too. Great work!

Trey Spade Trey Spade

Great! Well written, well animated, only thing that let you down was the recording of some of the voices which sounded a bit tinny. Apart from that... GREAT JOB!

The Game Show Fantasy The Game Show Fantasy

Great!

Very funny. Really good pacing. It was a really nice little animation. Good work!

Seattle Grunge Music Quiz Seattle Grunge Music Quiz

Great Stuff!

Woo! I love Grunge music. This was a good quiz; some eazy questions, some hard questions, etc. One suggestion I'd make is if you make another to make it so when the player answers a question they're told if they're right or not. Otherwise keep up the goo work, and keep listening to grunge!

Ch. 11 Oxford Latin Quiz Ch. 11 Oxford Latin Quiz

Yeah, it was OK.

I quite liked it. Other people probably won't get it, but that's cos there's a lot of morons running around here. Oh, and can I just say to one of the reviewers below; "Asf, you're a fucking tool." Good luck with your Latin.

Sky Boarder III Sky Boarder III

Good Game

You need to make it so you can use it in Fire Fox, cos Internet Explorer sucks balls.

The Pendulum The Pendulum

Loved it!

I usually don't really go for this sort of Drum 'n' Bass sort of stuff, but man this song is so infectious! It's got a great hook, and I just can't stop listening to it. Great work!

Happy Harmonica Happy Harmonica

Nice

I love harmonica! This is a great little song. Please make more.

To the Pain To the Pain

Awesome!

I love this film! You sounded really good, nice clean clear voice.

The BLUE knight The BLUE knight

Fantastic!

Really loved the fur trim, and the way his cape is swaying in the wind. He looks like he's fought his way across an arctic wasteland. Really cool.

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks dude glad you like the pic

Golden Girl Golden Girl

Cool!

Really nice work here! I dunno why, but it makes me think it's a kind of female version of The Maxx (or at least some girl who lives in The Maxx's outback).
Anyway, it's really well done, and if this artwork is anything to go by your graphic novel would be pretty amazing so I hope you manage to finish one day. Keep up the good work!

Myst Hunter Myst Hunter

Amazing!

Great job! Like other people have said... HOW DID THIS NOT WIN?!! There's something wrong with those judges... Keep up the good work!